I have issue 7, 8 and 10 to give away and each is packed with fantastic projects.
Issue 7 had my heart shaped Liberty changing-mat and amongst other great project a beautiful voile log-cabin quilt by Laura Jan Taylor and really cute Baby booties by Ali Burdon that I may have to make for my niece !
Issue 8 had another Liberty project from me, this time a sewing on-the-go zippered bag and needlebook and the most luxurious plus cushions from Susan Standen and very cute Hot Dogs by Jo Carter.
And the most recent edition No 10 has my Windmill quilt pattern and the coolest of cool tape recorder cushion by Julianna Gasiorowska and a very elegant Oakshott quilt by Lynn Goldsworthy.
So if any of you want to get to know the magazine then please leave me a comment below.
Rules of engagement:
- giveway open to all earthlings and aliens alike
- giveway finishes on Wednesday this week
- if you already have one of the featured edition than please let me know in the comment
- you can otherwise NOT choose which one I will sent
- you MUST make sure you have an e-mail address as I will not follow up on no-repy-bloggers