You may recall my first post about this project in which I introduced the yarn. A 100 % Linen from Schoppel. It knitted wonderfully and is for a linen unusually soft from the start. Linen softens with time unlike any other wool and is often a little rough while knitting. But not this yarn.
The pattern I used is from Schoppel too, from their "Knit the Cat" magazine No. 7. Whilst this is an easy and relaxed knit, I had a lot of trouble with the yarn quantity that was indicated and with the seizing. For the smallest size it was indicated to use two skeins for the arms and holy pattern but this was way to little. I ended up using 3 1/2 skeins and that although I made the sweater even smaller than indicated. This is meant to be a lose fit but if I would have cast on the stitches that were given for the smallest size, it would have turned into a tent.... I did use a needle size 3.5 instead of 4 but that does not justify such quantity problems.
More details on yarn etc can be found on my ravelry page