Tikki is so local that it takes me only 3 Minutes to get there. You could say way too local for the wallet. So you find me there most Saturdays for a chat with Corinne, Alison or Tina.
Tina gave me a fabric pack of Mod Century a week ago and I was totally smitten with it. This was just the fix I needed after the Liberty marathon. A burst of colour that got my brain bubbling right away. Aren't these colours gorgeous; the oranges paired with aqua and grey, just to die for.
And the best thing is that some of the prints have text as a background. Isn't that just fabulous ?
So I put my thinking cap on and started planning. Soon I pulled out more and more text fabrics some neutral solids, some coloured solids and started stitching log cabin blocks.
I find piecing log cabin blocks very therapeutic. This little beauty here is waiting to be quilted and I can't wait to get on with it this week.
How to enter this giveaway:
- You must enter the giveaway on the Tikki on-line shop web page using this link (scroll down on the Tikki web page to the bottom until you get to the giveaway section)
- Do not leave a comment on this post to enter the giveaway as it won't count but you can of course leave a comment about anything else.....
- The giveaway is open until the end of the months
- The giveaway is restricted to UK resitdents
- The giveaway winner will be announced on the Tikki web page and contacted by Tina
- Good luck !!